GP Youth & GP Kids exist to MAKE disciples by leading people to BELIEVE the Gospel, GROW in Christ, CONNECT with others and SERVE the Church and world
The primary purpose and focus of this ministry is to equip and to support students in establishing and/or continuing in their growth of being ambassadors for Christ, who love God wholeheartedly and desire to grow spiritually while seeking to serve God and to be evangelistic to the lost.
1. Be a vehicle for starting, growing, encouraging, and equipping students’ relationships as they live with God.
2. Celebrate life change, and to communicate its importance.
3. Empower and encourage students to use their gifts in the life of God’s church.
4. Build healthy relationships between students and adult Christ followers in environments that value students and point them to truth.
5. Team with, train and include parents in the spiritual shaping we do as a ministry.
WHO WE ARE
- GP KIDS - 1st Grade to 5th grade students
- GP YOUTH – Middle School & High School students
Sunday School - 9:00 am
Personal bible study, while providing a Christian atmosphere and fostering growth through Biblical teaching and activities
- 1st to 5th grade students meet upstairs and are led by varies teachers
- Middle School & High School meet upstairs and are taught by Bryan Hilgemann
Worship - 10:30 am
Worship Service - Middle and High School students are encouraged to participate in inter-generational worship experience
Jr. Church - 1st thru 5th grade students. Songs, games, activities, and Bible lessons are all delivered in a high energy fast-paced setting where kids get to participate and be part of the fun!
Youth Group - GPU (Glenn Park University)
Wednesday nights, 6:30 to 8:00 pm. Fall and Spring Semester. Opportunity to grow biblically and relationally.
- 6:30 to 8:00 pm: GP Kids - 1st Grade to 5th grade students
- 6:30 to 8:00 pm: GP Youth- Middle School & High School students
2018 SPRING BREAK EXPERIENCE (VBS)
This year VBS will occur March 11th -15th, 2019. More information to come.
2017 Spring BREAK Experience (VBS)
- Thanks to everyone who came. Click HERE to see the Group VBS Picture
Fall & Winter Retreat
OASIS Conference, a weekend conference for Middle School and High School students held at the Manhattan Christian College. It is a great weekend to get-away and deepen your relationship with Jesus and the other students in the youth group.
Middle School - Nov. 30th - Dec. 1st, 2018
High School - February 15th - 16th, 2019
SuperStart! is a high-energy weekend event in which preteens (3rd-5th grade) can learn and grow in their relationships with friends, leaders and most importantly God. Want to know more? Check out the CIY SuperStart Website for more information.
Believe is a high-energy weekend event for junior high students only. It is structured specifically for junior high students and is packed with powerful worship and teaching from God’s Word. Want to know more? Check out the CIY Believe Website for more information.
MOVE is a five-day program for high school students to experience God. Each week includes daily devotional times, nightly worship celebrations, community discipleship and challenging messages. Want to know more? Check out the CIY Move Website for more information.