Opportunity for the men of the church and neighborhood to join in fellowship and basketball.
Thursday evenings, 6:15 to 9:00pm
Devotional and prayer time at 6:15pm
Open gym from 6:45 - 9:00pm
Click the link to check out the Men’s Basketball Facebook page
Glenn Park Christian Church exists to offer help for today and offer hope for tomorrow. We do this by sharing the life of Christ and showing the love of Christ around the corner and around the world. This vision and mission means a great deal to us, and because it does, the leadership has asked that the following rules/guidelines be followed by anyone who uses the gym for basketball.
- No foul language.
- First game, loser is off, winner stays. Next game, the team who played second is off automatically, even if they’ve won 2 in a row. This allows the opportunity for more people to play and participate.
- Games will be to 11, win by 2 (18 max). No game will go beyond 18 points.
- No children under the age of 16 may play. This is due to liability.
- No fighting.
- If you are asked to leave for any reason, please do so without incident.
- Open gym is staffed by volunteers. Sometimes the volunteers cannot stay until 9 or cannot come at all. If it is called early or cancelled, please accept out apologies. However, insurance liability denies us the opportunity to allow you to “lock up” when you are finished.
Thank you for your understanding of these rules/guidelines. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 943-4283.